On 04.04.2018 a new version of the ARCCAN SMDP SERVER software in BASIC and STANDARD versions was released.
The new version is 3.3.20.
The update includes:
- import of identifier codes directly from the ARCCAN server,
- window for changing the default application ports from the installer position,
- correction of the Basic-Standard functionality change error when changing the language,
- added description column visibility (loading, corrections, operators, controllers),
- alphabetical sorting fix – special characters,
- change in the software for operating the RFD100 reader – it is required to uninstall SMDP-RFD100 version 4.1.2 and install a new 4.2.52.
To obtain an update, you can apply using the Update Application Form in the SMDP > Technical support section (LINK).